multiple DB's on windoze...

From: Loughmiller, Greg <greg.loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 08:49:27 -0400

Hey guys,
I'm venturing into the windoze world from Unix... I am setting up a 9i and 10g database on this puppy.. And my question is:

  1. How do I handle setting the different environment variables between the instances? (i.e. PATH for example)

Any other "gotchas" that present differences/issues in doing this on windoze? I have the Unix stuff covered like the dew in Dixie. But I'm walking in the windoze cow pasture, the grass is high, and I just can't avoid some of the "mess" yet...

Thanks in advance!

Greg Loughmiller